International Water Organizations
- Charity Water: bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
- Global Water Challenge: A coalition of 22 organizations working for universal access to clean water and safe sanitation.
- MERLIN: British international aid program providing health care and medical relief for vulnerable people caught up in natural disasters, conflict, disease and health system collapse.
- UNICEF: water, sanitation and hygiene.
- WASRAG: Water and Sanitation Rotarian Action Group
- Water Advocates: dedicated solely to increasing American support for worldwide access to safe, affordable and sustainable supplies of drinking water and adequate sanitation.
- Water and Sanitation Program: A multi-donor partnership administered by the World Bank to help the poor gain sustained access to improved water supply and sanitation services (WSS).
- Water for the Poor Initiative: USAID; accelerate and expand international efforts to achieve the UN Development Goals of the Millennium Declaration and implement the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation, including to halve, by 2015, "the proportion of people who are unable to reach or afford safe drinking water" and the "proportion of people without access to basic sanitation."
- World Lakes Network: A global network working for the conservation and sustainable management of lakes.
ZEALAND AND PACIFIC ISLANDS
- Eawag: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology